Artisctic Me

Artisctic Me

Discover my Passion for Paintings

Discover my Passion for Paintings

jeudi 4 juin 2009

Mama, the New Casheir at the Exhibition


Mama at the entrance of the exhibition


Boris and his special assistant cashier, Mama direct from Hambourg.


Mama and I admiring one of the paintings.

Happy to be together

This is a dream come to reality for Mama for being at the entrance of my exhibition as a cashier. She had always said that the only thing she likes about paintings and Arts in general is the fact that one day, she will be the cashier at an exhibition Jurgen, my step father and I will organize.


Even though Boris, Armand, Jean Paul and Chantal have been the main cashiers at the exhibition, Mama likes going there and spending time with the boys at the entrance.

I guess it's just because she is proud of me and want everyone to know that she is my Mother.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire