Artisctic Me

Artisctic Me

Discover my Passion for Paintings

Discover my Passion for Paintings

samedi 6 juin 2009

Exhibition Opening Cocktail Images

Claire and Anita Haguma, my partner in my consulting firm here Shei & Enz Rwanda and other guests listenning to the speech of the Gm of laico Hotel Umubano.

Faruk and the TV crew from the Rwanda Television

Shirley Randell


Guests listenning to the speeches.

Other guests

Katia, a Lawyer friend, The Belgium Ambassador in Rwandaa nd Pacifique, the Brand Manager of Access Bank Rwanda.
Some Guests


This is one of the paintings that were appreciated by many guests.

Lulisa my artist friend, Marianne, Katia my friends, Innocent and Tony from Radio10 Kigali


"Cosmic"; "L'Illusion" and "Trinité"

Mama chatting with some of the guests
Tarja Ndahiro from the Kigali International School, Mr Steve Caley General Manager of Fina Bank Rwanda, Sigrid Brush CEO of SIMTEL
Some guests
Giap, my Hubby supporting me during my speech
Other guests at the cocktail
Some people of the Ghanaian Community in Rwanda.
Mr Fred Quarshie from the Ministry of Finance, Ms Peace Akwei-Brock UNICTR, Mr Clement Dodoo, Ecobank Country Risk Manager and Mr Dan Sackey Country Director of Ecobank Rwanda.

Mama who came from Hambourg to be part of this memorable moment.
François a friend, Giap my Hubby and Mama
Diane from the Rwanda Development Board and other guests.
Odette my landlady, her sister and Guy a guest who bought a the most of paintings at the opening night of the exhibition.
Guests and press people walking round the exhibition
Some of my friends Anouche and Fanny from my Women club Africa Internation Club (AIC)
Freddy Menasche, the General Manager of Laico Hotel Umubano who was so kind enough to accept the "first" in his hotel.
Alain Molens from Belgium and Peninnah Gathoni from the New Times Newspaper
Aimé Farid from GTZ and Josine

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire