Artisctic Me

Artisctic Me

Discover my Passion for Paintings

Discover my Passion for Paintings

lundi 15 juin 2009

One of the Emotional Moments

"Umogore" the Rwandan Woman
I have developped so much sentimental affection and attachment to this particular painting that I had to go through difficult emotional moment to let it go.



This paintaing, titled "Umugore" meaning the Rwanda Woman was bought by an Italian couple who has just moved to Rwanda.
They were so touched by this sentiment that they had allowed me to come and visit Umugore in their house anytime I feel like.

I never knew that I will find it so difficult to let some of my art pieces leave.

Wish I could again the same for myself.....but though I treid, it is impossible for me to redo the same peace... I guess that's why I'm an artist. Every piece is so unique nd tells different stories.

But I'm really sad to have let go this....Umogore

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire