Artisctic Me

Artisctic Me

Discover my Passion for Paintings

Discover my Passion for Paintings

dimanche 24 mai 2009

A bg Thank you


In my artistic journey here in Rwanda, I have been lucky enough to meet wonderful people who have been so kind to me by helping me out in organizing this exhibition.
The first person will be Epa Binamungu, the owner of Inganzo Art Gallery in Kigali Rwanda. www. ingazo-art.rw.
Epa has inspired me much by encouraging me to do this exhibition. Through out the anxious moments of doubt and discouragement, he has always been there. Even though he is in Rwanda one of the greatest artist in town, he always has time for me. he has helped me in all the areas of organization of this exhibition.
Because of me, he has postponed his dear wife Chantal's 50th Birthday celebration to another date so that he could be part of the opening ceremony of the "the first" on the 28th.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire