Artisctic Me

Artisctic Me

Discover my Passion for Paintings

Discover my Passion for Paintings

dimanche 31 mai 2009

The most Appeciated Peice of Painting

This painting was actually the first that was bought by Giap, my Husband. He had been the first person who believed in my paintings and who had encouraged me to do an exhibition.

This piece is called "Lueur d'Espoir" or "Glint of Hope". I believe that no matter how dark our challenges are, we just have to look up for a little hope. No matter how dark the circumstances are, there is always a little glim of hope.

This art peice has actually been the mosr appreciated by all guests.

Unfortunatelt, it is not for sale.

1 commentaire:

  1. Sandra, ton art m'interpelle et sincèrement, je t'encourage à exposer, exporter et fructifier ce don. "Lueur d'espoir" évoque beaucoup et le sens que tu lui donnes l'embellit. Tous mes encouragements. Netty

    RépondreSupprimer