Artisctic Me

Artisctic Me

Discover my Passion for Paintings

Discover my Passion for Paintings

dimanche 17 mai 2009

Painting Exhbitition




“Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.”

Life is all about starting continuously new things that challenge our comfort zones. Painting has always been a passion though never been to an art school. The first step into painting started 5 years ago after passing through difficult health challenges in Dakar, Senegal.

Sitting on the bay of the Yoff beach, I watched young artists painting and decided with the help of Celine, an artist friend from Corse (France) , to take my first brush and canvas to bring out this hidden talent in me.

Since then, it has been an interesting journey painting mainly for friends and relatives.

Rwanda is such a beautiful country that it has inspired and encouraged me to paint more and to prepare for my first exhibition.
Come and discover a variety of acrylic paintings with collage and photographs showcasing the beauty and lifestyle of Rwanda and Africa.

sandraidossou@yahoo.fr

Tel:+250 78 878 15 62

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire