Artisctic Me

Artisctic Me

Discover my Passion for Paintings

Discover my Passion for Paintings

dimanche 24 mai 2009

Thank you to Lulisa



I met Lulisa during one of my trainings for Ecobank Staff in Rwanda. I realized later on that he was an artist and our friendship has grown very well since then.


Lulisa is actually the person who pushes me every time I'm too busy to paint because of my normal work. To make things easier for me, he is the one who helps me in buying canvas, paintings in Uganda and for all other little purchases on painting material.


He is also the person who comes to help me fix the prices for the paintings.


There was a time he spent more than 7 hours working all by himself on the frames for new canvases for this exhibition. he is the same person who will be fixing all the 50 paintings at the Laico hotel Kigali on the eve of the exhibition date. In a nutshell, he is just my angel here in Rwanda.

Lulisa or Roger as he is also called, paints and even have one of his paintings in John MacCain's office in the USA.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire