Artisctic Me

Artisctic Me

Discover my Passion for Paintings

Discover my Passion for Paintings

mercredi 20 mai 2009

Some of my old Paintings


This acrylic painting with collage and African mask is called life. It is now in Jacques Hubert, my former boss's home in France.

This is called Togetherness and is also in France to one of my good friends in Dijon France

This is an African scenery painting with women walking. There is also a collage of a little bronze african comb of it.
This is still at our house in Abomey Calavi in BENIN and is called Stages.

This is one of my preferred paintings that I have kept for me at home in Benin. I love this brown color that symbolizes the soil. The picture on it represents the beauty of African women.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire