Artisctic Me

Artisctic Me

Discover my Passion for Paintings

Discover my Passion for Paintings

dimanche 31 mai 2009

Exhibition Turnout




Some of the most successful paintings that attracted many art lovers.


After 4 days of exhibition, we have had more than 420 people coming round.
The first day at the cocktail, there was a beautiful crowd of over 250 people coming from diverse social origins.

There were ambassadors, diplomat, business men, press people, middle class people, politicians, bankers, artists, Rwandans, Expatriates etc...

The second day, we had about 80 people coming round the whole day. The exhibition is opened from 9am till 8pm.

The third day Saturday, we had about 60 people and today Sunday at this time of the day, we have already had 30 people.

This is a positive sign that people of Rwanda like and appreciate Art.

The feedback we have had so far is very positive and many have requested that we organize more of such exhibitions.


This is me explaining " Epopee Mandingue", one of my big paintings to a guest. Standing next is Giap, my Husband



This is me with Mama and a guest admiring " Scenes of my Village"

Mama and I admiring one of the paintings

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire